Tarrifs for passing in transit the Maritime Danube
TARIFFS FOR PASSING IN TRANSIT FROM THE MOUTH OF SULINA CHANNEL TO NM 34, FOR THE YEAR 2020
|Denumire tarif||Tarif 2020||Unitate de masura|
|Unitary tariff for transiting Sulina Channel (for the maritime ships transiting from the Mouth of Sulina Channel up to Nm 34 in only one way (entrance or exit), choosing, as an alternative another waterway, with operations in Romanian ports)||2,34||USD/NRTSulina|
|Tariff for transiting Sulina Channel for the loading status of maritime ships: loaded||1,38||USD/NRTSulina|
|Tariff for transiting Sulina Channel for the loading status of maritime ships: in ballast||0,96||USD/NRTSulina|
|Tariff for transiting Sulina Channel for tugs with power up to 2000 hp engaged in special transports||1000||euros|
|Tariff for transiting Sulina Channel for tugs with power between 2001÷ 4000 hp engaged in special transports||1350||euros|
|Tariff for transiting Sulina Channel for tugs with power over 4000 hp engaged in special transports||2000||euros|
|Tariff for measurements and issuance of tonnage certificate when stationed in Sulina port||284||USD|
DISCOUNTS FOR PAYMENT OF NAVIGATION TARIFFS GRANTED TO MARITIME SHIPS TRANSITING SULINA CHANNEL
I. Discounts of navigation tariffs granted to the same ship depending on the frequency of trips on the maritime Danube, as follows:
- trips 1 – 6 - tariff discount of 0 % ;
- trips 7 – 10 - tariff discount of 10 % ;
- over 10 trips - tariff discount of 20 % .
These facilities are granted for voyages performed during a calendar year.
II. Discounts granted to maritime ships on other criteria:
- ships transiting Sulina Channel with a load up to 1 % from their capacity (in dwt) are considered in ballast regarding tariffs;
- applying a tariff of 85% from NRT AFDJ for hulls leaving shipyards and conveying through Sulina Channel, that have no measurement certificate, no crew, no propeller or steering gear;
- deduction of 50% off the navigation tariffs for the go-return voyage made by all new ships, built in Romanian shipyards, regardless the nationality of the builder;
- for ships carrying containers are granted a 50% tariff on transit of Maritime Danube.
III. Ships exempted from paying navigation tariffs when conveying through Sulina Channel:
- combatant ships;
- training ships;
- ships entering Sulina Channel for medical emergencies and do not conduct commercial operations in this port;
- ships harboring in Sulina port;
- passengers river-maritime ships carrying out regular trips or transporting passengers to Danube Delta;
- technical ships that do not carry out commercial operations;
- seagoing ships transiting both ways Sulina Channel for the purpose of undergoing repair works in the Romanian shipyards located on the Maritime Danube;
- ships that entered through Sulina Channel Mouth but that could not reach their destination port due to Force Majeure situations and to ice blocking and consequently had to return without having performed any commercial operations, are exempt from the payment of the exit tariff through Sulina Channel Mouth.
1. The tariff deductions mentioned at points I and II, cannot be cumulated
2. The "Sulina Channel" means "from Sulina Channel Mouth to Nm 34".